RARA-AVIS: Giving away books again

From: BookBitch ( BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Jun 2008

Just a few days left in June to win books! All you have to do is enter to have a chance at winning one or more of these amazing books...

I SHALL NOT WANT by Julia Spencer-Fleming

MADE IN THE USA by Billie Letts

SAY YOU'RE ONE OF THEM by Uwen Akpan

THE SEVEN SINS by Jon Land plus all seven books in his previous series: THE WALLS OF JERICHO; THE PILLARS OF SOLOMON; A WALK IN THE DARKNESS; KEEPERS OF THE GATE; BLOOD DIAMONDS; THE BLUE WIDOWS; THE LAST PROPHECY

Go to the Win Books page [http://www.bookbitch.com/win_books.htm] to learn more about these fabulous books and how you can win your own copy. And if you love thrillers like I love thrillers, be sure to enter to win the International Thriller Writers Bookshelf of these autographed thrillers:

Nothing To Lose by Lee Child Murder at the Bad Girl's Bar by N.M. Kelby Erased by Matthew Dunn The Deceived by Brett Battles Rabbit in the Moon by Deborah & Joel Shlian Judgment Day by Sheldon Siegel The Murder Notebook by Jonathan Santlofer

Just go to the Win Thrillers page [http://www.bookbitch.com/win_thrillers.htm] for all the details.

Thanks for reading and good luck!

Cheers, Stacy

I am the BookBitch www.bookbitch.com   Enter to win I SHALL NOT WANT by Julia Spencer-Fleming, SAY YOU'RE ONE OF THEM by Uwem Akpan, 7 signed thrillers including NOTHING TO LOSE by Lee Child, JUDGMENT DAY by Sheldon Siegel, and lots more!