Re: FW: RARA-AVIS: Masked Detectives?

From: Chuck G. ( chgenoe2@prodigy.net)
Date: 19 Jun 2008

Hi Ron, Thanks for the link to Vintage Library. My wife is going to kill me one day, as I could spend a LOT of money on those reprints. Operator
# 5 and G-8 And His Battle Aces are going to be high on my list to check out. The weird menace pulps also look pretty cool.

l@yahoogroups.com] On
> > Behalf Of Chuck G.
> > Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 8:56 AM
> > To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: RARA-AVIS: Masked Detectives?
> >
> > Hello all,
> > This probably not hardboiled, but Baen is reprinting The Spider
> > stories by Gerald W. Page from the 1930s. I just finished the
first
> > paperback 'Robat Titans of Gotham', and really enjoyed it.
Nostalgia