RARA-AVIS: Re: occult PIs

From: Gonzalo Baeza ( gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 13 Jun 2008

Another author who's both created occult PIs and also written for comics is the underrated C.J. Henderson. I've only read his strict hard-boiled stuff - namely, his Jack Hagee stories - but he has an occult detective named Teddy London and has also published stories using characters from Lovecraft and Lin Carter.

-Gonzalo B.

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan Bravard"
<jon.bravard@...> wrote:

> While I can't speak for Rucka, I do recall reading Collins long
before the
> Ms Tree comic
> or his work on Dick Tracy. I think his first Quarry novel came out
in the
> middle 70's
>
> Jon
>

> On 6/10/08, Kat Richardson <kathyr136@...> wrote: