RE: RARA-AVIS: Black Box Thrillers

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 12 Jun 2008

Ron wrote:

"Horace McCoy, Cornell Woolrich, W.R. Burnett, Anthony Boucher, Jerome Charyn (whom I haven't read). If you haven't yet read McCoy, I'd strongly suggest his collection as your next Zomba purchase."

I've got Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye by him, but I haven't read it. Are the Zomba's still to be found? I rarely see them in used bookstores.

And which Charyns are compiled, the first four Isaacs? I read the first a long time ago, but it didn't do much for me. I keep meaning to try it again, since I'm now more accepting (even been known to search out) less orthodox crime stories.

Mark