Marc Behm (was RARA-AVIS: Re: occult PIs)

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 10 Jun 2008

Etienne wrote:

"You want occult, bizarre and surreal, go for Marc Behm. The bonus: he's a very good writer."

Eye of the Beholder was great (though not occult). A PI story with a very Thompson perpective. I have a Zomba Back Box anthology that also contains Queen of the Night and Ice Maidens, but haven't read those. Were any others of his published in English? I thought his later work was only published in France. Wait, didn't some UK house (Do Not Press? Serpent's Tail?) publish something new of his a few years ago, something related to Eye? And wasn't he involved in a Beatles movie? Help, maybe?

Mark