Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: occult PIs

From: John Armstrong ( pachuco@telus.net)
Date: 10 Jun 2008

Thanks Kat - I'll look for Shetterly.

BTW, M W Wellman's name came up in a recent post and that got me on - don't ask how my brain works - a jag about three-name authors and pulp, and the first that came to mine was Robert Leslie Bellem. I thought his stuff was dreadful, but it had an outrageous, over-the-top charm regardless. At least it did 30 years ago, when I last read any of his stories.