Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: occult PIs

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 09 Jun 2008

Hi Kat,

Thanks for the recommendations. And I agree on how good Fallen Angels is, both book and movie.

As for liking your book, here's how much: I initially picked it up for
$3.99 as a "hurt book" at Borders, although I couldn't see any damage to it, not even a ding. However, when I reached the end of page 182, it went straight to page 247. Yeah, a missing 65 pages qualifies as damaged.

Anyway, by then I was hooked. So I took the cheap book back and applied the credit to buy the book again at full price (well, I did use a coupon, but that comes off their end, right?). And I'll be buying Poltergeist, too.

Mark