Dave Zeltserman's FAST LANE (was RARA-AVIS: Robbie's Wife)

From: Ron Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 07 Jun 2008

For those who want to pick up a copy of our own Dave Zeltserman's FAST LANE on the cheap, you can pick up either a trade paperback or a slick signed hardcover (that's what I got) at Shocklines.com. Put in WILDFIFTY as a coupon code, and you'll receive 50% off.

I figured anyone who likes ROBBIE'S WIFE as much as me deserves reading. ;-)

There's also Duane's SECRET DEAD MEN, James McKinney's SQUEEZE PLAY (a great read), James Reasoner's TEXAS WIND (signed), some Sallis and a few others.

Ron C.