Re: RARA-AVIS: Robbie's Wife

From: akarim1462@aol.com
Date: 04 Jun 2008

  In a message dated 04/06/2008 18:17:41 GMT Daylight Time, dave@hardluckstories.com writes:

Ron, I agree with you--it's was pitch-black and outrageous, but I didn't see it meant as any sort of black comedy. But I guess no matter how you take it, it's still a great book.

--Dave Z.

I guys, I agree as I loved it as it was an enjoyable pitch-black tale and comedic in parts and wrote about my thoughts at RAP SHEET giving some background
 -

_ http://therapsheet.blogspot.com/2008/03/lust-trust-and-afternoon-gone-right.h tml_
( http://therapsheet.blogspot.com/2008/03/lust-trust-and-afternoon-gone-right.html)
  One point was a few British problems, like the price of fish chips was wrong by a mile, and some other things - but that is nit-picking, overall a fine book - even my wife seldom reads dark noir loved it too
  Ali