RARA-AVIS: Little tough guys

From: foxbrick ( foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 May 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Mark R. Harris" <brokerharris@...> wrote:

> The tone of the posts in this group is frequently disgusting (with
plenty of
> blame to go around) and if it wasn't for the fact that there is plenty
> of solid information here as well, I would unsubscribe pretty fast.
Some
> folks need to do some serious soul-searching about just who they think
> they're trying to impress -- although I'm not holding my breath
actually
> expecting them to do it.

Well, yes. And even some folks who are providing valuable information in the same posts as they take ultimately pointless potshots.

I'm going to assume that it's the machsimic subject matter at hand that can too frequently encourage the adolescent sniping, and if people would be so gracious as to not respond to it in kind, we would be better off as a list.

Thanks.

Todd Mason