Re: RARA-AVIS: Amazon Recommends...anyone read them?

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 25 May 2008

> Anything by Stark House is worth reading. I have the Vengeance Man et
> al, trio, and it was definitely worth the money.

I second that. Imagine getting three interesting Gold Medal PBOs for $14.99. I collect GMs to read and they're not as cheap as they use to be. My local Half-Price books and the Galveston Book Store have hundreds of the them, but they're priced between $4.99 and $18.99. And some, like the three in the Gold Medal Trio are pretty hard to come by.

Jeff