RARA-AVIS: Amazon Recommends...anyone read them?

From: Steve Gerlach ( stezzariffic@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 May 2008

G'day all,

Those amazing bots at Amazon have sent me an "Amazon Recommends" list that actually looks interesting! Before I splurge on some plastic cash, I thought I'd ask if anyone here has read the following, and if so, what do you think? Books up for consideration are: The Vengeance Man / Park Avenue Tramp / the Prettiest Girl I Ever Killed: A Trio of Gold Medals (Paperback) and My Lovely Executioner / Agreement to Kill (Stark House Noir Classics) (Paperback) Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Cheers, Steve

      Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address. www.yahoo7.com.au/mail