Re: RARA-AVIS: Top Rated HCC titles on GoodReads.com

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 19 May 2008

No love for Straight Cut? That's one of my favorites. I also like Bell's Dr. Sleep, about a hypnotist in London who suffers from insomnia. Pretty dense stuff, but good. I'd have to agree with Dead Street and The Colorado Kid, though. The former I couldn't finish, and the latter made me wondered why I'd finished it.