RARA-AVIS: Zekial Marko/John Trinian

From: Juri Nummelin ( juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 19 May 2008

I received an e-mail from a relative of Zekial Marko AKA John Trinian, who wrote quite many paperbacks in the sixties and has been discussed here from time to time. The relative asks what the crime was that Trinian was sentenced for. I don't know myself.

The relative also reveals the Trinian's birth name was Marvin Leroy Schmoker, which I didn't know and I don't know whether the information is in any database (for example, Hubin or Pat Hawk's pseudonyms catalogue).

Juri