RARA-AVIS: Re: Brubaker's CRIMINAL

From: caroli1975 ( karabair@gmail.com)
Date: 17 May 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Patrick <malone.ps@...> wrote:

> For those interested in the graphic novel end of things, I just saw
> that a third volume of Ed Brubaker's "Criminal" series has been
> solicited, due out July 2.
  That storyline should work really well in collected form, as the stories circle back and reference each other. Though I also want to repeat a plug I've made before, that 'Criminal' is worth getting in individual issues, if you have access to a store that carries it, because there are always interesting crime-and-noir related essays in the back.

-Carrie