RARA-AVIS: Re: Willeford question

From: m23to53 ( library.john@virgin.net)
Date: 15 May 2008

In the archives there is a post from 2001 which says she was Pauline C. Smith, 1908-94. And I have a bibliography which says the name was one of the bylines of Robert Arthur, 1909-69. Does anyone know who's correct? And is the crime writer the same Pauline C. Smith who wrote some sleaze titles?

John

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jacquesdebierue"
<jacquesdebierue@...> wrote:

> --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Juri Nummelin"
> <juri.nummelin@> wrote:
>
> > (And how are the other books by Chicago Paperback House? They have
> at least
> > one title Pauline C. Smith who had lots of stories in AHMM and
EQMM.)