RARA-AVIS: Re: He's Not Really a Mad Dog; He Just Plays One in People Magazine

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dave@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 14 May 2008

> Congrats, I'm halfway through it and enjoying it very much.
>
> Mark

Thanks, Mark--there's some good stuff in the second half, especially the ending.

Yeah, the pool table is in my house--part of the deal I had with my wife when we bought it. And I guess the shot taken was as much for image as Kevin's, but... I'm not posting messages complaining about other people doing it...

Great couple of 30 Rocks to end the season.

--Dave