Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: He's Not Really a Mad Dog; He Just Plays One in People Magazine

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 14 May 2008

Dave Z wrote:

"Myself, on the other hand, as my wife and most of my friends would probably attest, am usually mildly peevish...."

But are you a pool hustler, as pictured in your jacket photo for Bad Thoughts (actually, it looks like a table in a home, not a pool hall)?

"...also can't resist sharing a little bit of good news I got yesterday--French rights for Small Crimes is going to Rivages, which I'm being told has a superb crime list."

Congrats, I'm halfway through it and enjoying it very much.

Mark