Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: ROBBIE'S WIFE by Russell Hill

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 13 May 2008

  In a message dated 5/13/2008 10:30:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dave@hardluckstories.com writes:

But why I really posted was to comment on your new alias -- Dave
> "Mildly-Peeved Dog" Zeltserman. If you will forgive my excerable pun
> -- I think it's a great nomme d'grrrr!

thanks, I figured I'd follow Ellroy's lead, and since "Mad Dog" was already taken--and after selling a bunch of books to Serpent's Tail, the best I can achieve these days is mild peevishness (and even that takes work now!), it seemed about the best I could come up with in the "angry/upset" dog category.

-- Dave "Mildly-Peeved Dog" Zeltserman

Dave is really a sweetheart, as are 99.9% of the noir writers I've met, including Ellroy, but don't tell any of them that I let out the news! Vicki

**************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.
( http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)