Re: RARA-AVIS: Frank Kane/Johnny Liddell

From: Mark Francis ( mingus2225@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 May 2008

I've only read a couple, but I rather enjoyed them. A little over
  the top in the Spillane manner, lots of machine guns. But the
  writing was strong, moved well with good humor and an actual
  plot. I was unaware there were so many, although I'm glad to hear
  it, at least to know I can read a couple more, if not 25.

  The one I have at hand that I read is "Bullet Proof" and it was decent,
  although I don't know how well it stacks up against the others.

"Rachels, David" < RachelsDA@vmi.edu> wrote:
           I recently purchased on the super-duper-cheap 27 (!) Johnny Liddell novels written by Frank Kane. Secondary sources lead me to believe that they are probably not very good, but I still want to give one or two a try, which leads me to my question: Does anyone have a favorite Frank Kane novel? If so, chances are I have it, and I would hate to choose one to read (at random) that is really bad if there is a much better one to be sampled.

David

          http://groovetime.blogspot.com - Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye

--------------------------------- Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.