Re: RARA-AVIS: Richard Aleas's Songs of Innocence

From: Gratefulbear ( gratefulbear@comcast.net)
Date: 07 May 2008

Both novels are excellent, Juri, and both are grim, as you say (truly noir). But I think Songs of Innocence is even better than Little Girl Lost. Do read both books, though, for a complete picture of the main character. I hope Aleas writes a third one - I look forward to seeing where he takes the story next!

Darrell

Blog of the Grateful Bear: http://wildfaith.blogspot.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Juri Nummelin" < juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:58 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Richard Aleas's Songs of Innocence