RARA-AVIS: Re: The overlooked Reed Farrel Coleman

From: cptpipes2000 ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 07 May 2008

Jack,

Thank you for this excellent write-up on Reed Farrell Coleman. The first book of his I read was THE JAMES DEANS based on the NYT review and I have since read all the others. However, I got to the series debut, WALKING THE PERFECT SQUARE, last and I am kind of glad I did as it made its conclusion that much more powerful.

For what it is worth, Coleman has been discussed here a bit, though as recently as February I mentioned surprise that he hasn't been discussed more often.

Chris