RARA-AVIS: Re: The overlooked Reed Farrel Coleman

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 May 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Jack Bludis <buildsnburns@...> wrote:

> I've been on this list three, four, maybe even five years and I'm
not sure that I've ever seen Reed Farrel Coleman's name mentioned here.

I have never read him. Thanks for bringing up his name. As to hardboiled vs. noir, my guess is that most participants do both, kinda like coffee and cigarets. I certainly am a fan of both types of stories, and even more so when they are combined (Ellroy is a good example).

Best,

mrt