RE : Re: RARA-AVIS: Wolson translations (The German publisher Pulpmaster)

From: E. Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 07 May 2008

Yes, since long and often reprinted.
  Wolfson's novel was later pointed by JP Manchette as one of his favorite novels of the genre, ever. There was at least one more novel by W. translated in French, but I do not have my lists under hand now.

  E.Borgers
  POLAR NOIR
  http://www.geocities.com/polarnoir

Allan Guthrie < allan@allanguthrie.co.uk> a 飲it :
          Germany is traditionally a tough market for hardboiled/noir, but that may be changing. This may have a familiar look to some folk: http://www.hardcasecrime.de/

Pincus Jacob Wolfson's published in France, too, although that's no surprise. Interestingly, translated by Marcel Duhamel, the founder of La Serie Noire. http://www.amazon.fr/nos-amours-P-J-Wolfson/dp/207030468X/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Juri Nummelin" < juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi>