Re: RARA-AVIS: OT: Request for information on black mask contributors

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 07 May 2008

It's mostly Black Mask and Dime Detective. But it would great to have another "massive" anthology. What I'd really like to see would be complete copies of Black Mask digitized like what was done with Rolling Stone, The New Yorker and Playboy. Keith Deutsch and his crew have done a great job with making PDFs of Black Mask stories.

Jeff