Re: RARA-AVIS: Bodies are Dust (Writers who have "disappeared")

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 06 May 2008

Heartbreaking how such genius can be so neglected. Partly the curse of the bleak, no doubt. Amazingly, Wolfson's in print in Germany. Hell of a cover. Wonder what the literary vandal of 1948 would have to say about it. http://www.pulpmaster.de/z/16.shtml

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Vorzimmer" < jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Bodies are Dust (Writers who have "disappeared")