Re: RARA-AVIS: Writers who have "disappeared" from the public eye

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 05 May 2008

Probably no help at all, but here's a David Karp bibliography I've cobbled together over the years -- can't guarantee the accuracy of it however.

The Big Feeling, (Lion 1952) The Brotherhood of Velvet (Lion, 1952) Hardman (Lion, 1953) Cry Flesh (Lion, 1953; aka The Girl On Crown Street, Banner, 67) One (Vanguard, 1953; aka Escape To Nowhere, Lion, 1955) Platoon (Lion, 1954, as Adam Singer) The Charka Memorial (Doubleday, 1954, as Wallace Ware) The Day Of The Monkey (Knopf, 1955) All Honorable Men (Knopf, 1956) Leave Me Alone (Knopf, 1957) Enter, Sleeping (Avon, 1960; aka Sleepwalkers, Gollancz, 1960) Vice President In Charge Of Revolution (with Murray D Lincoln; non-fiction) The Last Believers (Harcourt Brace, 1964)

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Vorzimmer" < jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com>