Re: RARA-AVIS: Writers who have "disappeared" from the public eye

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 04 May 2008

I've read a few of his novels and enjoyed them all, none more so than the dystopian 'One'. I enjoyed 'Brotherhood' -- didn't notice a lack of suspense and the blackmail element was crime enough for me. But 'Hardman' might be more to your taste, Jeff. The protagonist is a nasty bastard of a pulp writer. I also liked 'Cry Flesh' a lot -- it's a sort of early medical chiller.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Vorzimmer" < jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com>