Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 03 May 2008

I'll third that opinion. I watched this a few weeks ago and found it to be very entertaining, It's a treat for fans of crime fiction because it sends up the coincidences and cliches of the genre so well. I especially liked the Russian Roulette scene. Somehow they never turn out like that when James Ellroy does them.