Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Welcome to Christa Faust

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 28 Apr 2008

Welcome, Christa. I'm all for writing avoidance! Maybe you'd want to give a brief definition of the sealed reverse cowboy from Money Shot. That's on topic, right? Or, maybe people should just read it for themselves to appreciate it. I really just wanted to say that the book is a fantastic read that should be on every Rara Avian shelf. Vicki

**************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.