RARA-AVIS: Re: Welcome to Christa Faust

From: christafaust ( faust@christafaust.com)
Date: 28 Apr 2008

Thanks. I've been meaning to join for some time and figured since I'm on a tight deadline, what I really need right now is more clever writing-avoidance strategies. It's working beautifully so far.

About vintage clothing, I have a pretty large collection but don't wear it everyday. Once something wears out it's gone forever, so I try to save the good stuff for special occasions. However I do tend to chose modern clothing that has a more mid-century vintage cut and style. I have to specify mid-century, because apparently the term
"vintage" clothing now includes horrors from the 80s. Oh, these young kids today.

Sorry about the brief off-topic detour.

- Christa