RARA-AVIS: Live Female Writers

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 26 Apr 2008

  In a message dated 4/26/2008 6:57:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cc_sdr633@yahoo.com writes:

What? She's still alive? THIS is what I get for hiring over the internet....

:)

Stephen

Funny, I just finished watching Lars and the Real Girl a few minutes ago, so my definition of live is somewhat blurred at the moment. Bianca had quite the vivacious personality--and she came from the internet!
  Here are a few lively female writers, who at least all dabble in noir, some of whom were not mentioned on any lists:
  Megan Abbott Sara Gran Christa Faust Laura Lippman Stella Duffy Susanna Moore Natsuo Kirino I didn't get my list together in time. Vicki

**************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.