Re: RARA-AVIS: The Killing

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 22 Apr 2008

Got around to re-watching The Killing this evening. The ending was quite good. Overall, I could have done without the voice over though. It didn't really add anything that I couldn't figure out for myself. I liked the way the film played with the chronology of the heist, switching between characters.