Re: RARA-AVIS: The Killing

From: Edward Pettit ( epetti01@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Apr 2008

Nathan wrote:
> I just watched most of The Killing. Unfortunately, the DVD I got from
>Netflix was scratched, so it stopped right after the apartment
>massacre.

  Nathan,

  The Killing is available to watch for free online on Netflix right now. Just go to the Browse Instant option on their webpage and search for The Killing. I rewatched Donnie Brasco this afternoon using their Watch Instantly option. You need a halfway decent internet connection and a good computer helps, but it's not too bad watching movies and TV shows on Netflix. There's even a "Film Noir" sub-category in their Classics. Some of the movies available right now: Pickup on South Street, Dead Reckoning, Night of the Hunter, Nightmare Alley, Gilda and some Hammer Film Noir Collections and Forgotten Film Noir collections. Good stuff.

  Ed

  The Bibliothecary, a blog of literary endeavour
  The Ed & Edgar blog, my adventures in the cult of Poe
  http://bibliothecary.squarespace.com/

--------------------------------- Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.