RARA-AVIS: Re: My 25 list

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 20 Apr 2008

anyone who wants their top 25 added to the list I'm compiling for RARA AVIS (8 lists added so far), I need the names sorted in order.

As luck would have it, my hardluckstories email I gave is temporarily down due to a problem with my web hosting company, but should be up by tomorrow. If I haven't responded to let you know I received your email, then it's been lost in the ether. Anyone wishing to email me their selections, for the time being please send it to davezelt@rcn.com

--Dave Z.