RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA AVIS should do a list!

From: Gonzalo Baeza ( gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 19 Apr 2008

He's been published in France but I don't think he's been translated to English. I just bought a collection of four of his old pulp crime novels called "Recu鲤ame al Morir". It's garnered some good reviews so I'm looking forward to reading it. Another author that comes to mind is Paco Ignacio Taibo. I've never read him but I understand he's someone every fan of Spanish crime lit should be acquainted with.

-Gonzalo. saddlebums.blogspot.com

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jacquesdebierue"