RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA AVIS should do a list!

From: cptpipes2000 ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 18 Apr 2008

re: Mario's list:

Thanks for posting this. I'd like to see lists from anyone else as well. Mario, from your list I have never read Gault, Brewer, or Constantine.

Incidentally, with regards to lists like these, whenever someone complains about a glaring omission, the claim only sticks if they say who should be axed in their pet project's favor.

Working on my list now--off the top of my head, the name it will include missing from your list is Pelecanos.