Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Richard Stark's Parker books being reprinted

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 15 Apr 2008

Mark wrote:

"Those interested probably can find the titles of these [the Grofield books] in the archives, or I'm sure Mark Sullivan will supply them."

Actually, I've only read the first of the Grofield books, though I have all four: The Damsel, The Dame, The Blackbird (which shares its opening chapter with Slayground) and Lemons Never Lie, which is currently in print from Hard Case Crime.

Mark