Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Recent finds on opposite sides of the continent

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 12 Apr 2008

Mark wrote:

"Was there a specific point at which the Spenser novels became less interesting? I liked the early ones too, . . . I do remember really liking #6 and #7, Looking for Rachel Wallace and Early Autumn . . ."

Funny, those were the ones that started my disillusionment with Parker/Spenser. The one sided feminist debate in the one and the exagerrated Hemingway macho (make you a man by building a house in the woods) in the other were just too much for me.

Mark