RE: RARA-AVIS: Recent finds on opposite sides of the continent

From: Ron Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 11 Apr 2008

Second-tier material, but interesting in the variety Thompson displays from novel to novel. One's autobiographical, one's somewhat humorous and one's a standard mystery/suspense title. All lack the brilliance shown in his top-tier material, however. But unlike bottom-tier material like KING BLOOD, they're still worth reading.

Ron C.