Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: James Atlee Phillips

From: valdin@austin.rr.com
Date: 09 Apr 2008

Actually, Richard, I DID need you to tell me about Suitable For Framing. I'll be sure to check it out.

At the time I saw Thunder Road, I didn't know who James Atlee Phillips was. Loved that movie. Great dialogue. Mitchum was classic.

Also interesting about James Atlee Phillips is his BROTHER, David Atlee Phillips (Atlee being a family name). Shawn claims that David, working for the CIA, was directly involved in the Bay of Pigs AND the Kennedy Assassination! The recent E. Howard Hunt audio tapes back up that claim.

Thanks, again, Richard.

***