RARA-AVIS: James Atlee Phillips

From: valdin@austin.rr.com
Date: 05 Apr 2008

Hello,

I found this group when I googled James Atlee Phillips. Evidently, you folks had a thread running on him, oh, about...7 years ago!

Is there anyone out there who still knows anythiing about him?

In particular, I'm trying to find a copy of his oilfield story, called THE BIG RIG, which was published in The Nation's Business, in February, 1953.

I know this is a long shot, but I'm giving it a try anyway. Can anyone help me with this? Any suggestions or leads?

Thanks much,

Leonard Hough Austin, Texas