Re: RARA-AVIS: My Blueberry Nights

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 03 Apr 2008

Is that the new Wong Kar Wai film? I've liked all of his others, though they have gotten more and more romantic and idiosyncratic as he has gone along. His last few have none of the "mean streets" elements that his earlier works had (his first, As Tears Go By, is an uncredited Asian remake of Scorsese's Mean Streets). It will be very interesting to see what he does with a screenwriter, though I know from Block's newsletters that even he didn't have any idea how much of his script would be used.

Mark