RARA-AVIS: Re: the last of Harry

From: michaelconnelly187 ( michaelconnelly187@yahoo.com)
Date: 31 Mar 2008

i made mention of this earlier, but the feedback an author can get from a forum like this is pretty useful. I tend to not look back. I don't read my books again after they're published and i just move forward. but getting feedback on how a book or a character is viewed by readers is certainly useful. So I want to once more say thanks for having me here.