RARA-AVIS: Re: The Overlook

From: michaelconnelly187 ( michaelconnelly187@yahoo.com)
Date: 31 Mar 2008

This was not intended or realized until after but I think the fact that Haller's office is a car lent a certain velocity to the Lincoln Lawyer, resulting in the idea that its a short novel. Sedentary scenes that would most often take place in an office were transferred to a moving car. I believe this had the effect of giving the book momentum.