RARA-AVIS: Re: The Overlook

From: michaelconnelly187 ( michaelconnelly187@yahoo.com)
Date: 31 Mar 2008

The Overlook was my shortest story but it will be followed by my longest. The Brass Verdict, which I am just finishing, weighs in at 525 pages, at least a hundred pages longer than anything else I've written. It's weird how it worked out that way, but I think each story is the length that it demanded.