RE : Re: RE : RARA-AVIS: April is Month of the Disappeared - Ned Crabb

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Mar 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "blumenidiot" <blumenidiot@...> wrote:

> I've been on the list for quite a while using various addies and
> remember Bill writing you were one of the original members though I
> know you dropped out occasionally because you were so busy.
>
> Who are/were the other three?

I don't remember for sure, other than Etienne and possibly Bill Crider, but it's been a long time... and many people have gone through here in 11 years. The original group gathered 30 or 40 people, which grew to 100 or so pretty quickly. We now have 633, people from many countries and different walks of life, fans, academics, writers, historians, librarians, publishers, etc.

Best,

mrt