Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Overlook

From: Stephen Burridge ( stephen.burridge@gmail.com)
Date: 28 Mar 2008

Obviously I misremembered about the length of "The Lincoln Lawyer". Amazon says the hardcover is 416 pages.

It did strike me as faster-moving than many of his other books. I wish I could pin down better exactly how it seemed to differ from them, because it struck me as something of a departure, but it has been a while.