RARA-AVIS: Re: The Overlook

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 28 Mar 2008

Stephen wrote:

"As I recall "The Lincoln Lawyer" is also relatively short and fast-moving."

Short? My paperback (which I haven't gotten to yet) has the story at 505 pages (which doesn't include acknowledgements or the preview of the next book). I think it's a testament to him that his long books do not seem long, and certainly don't contain any filler. So I, at least, tend to read them in concentrated spurts, often staying up far later than I intended. That may be part of why I'm behind on him. I know better than to start one of his books when I have obligations that need to be met.

Mark