Re: RARA-AVIS: Dick Powell

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 27 Mar 2008

I immediately thought of The Singing Detective (original version). An example of TV at its best. I'd love to see that again. I think of it every time Colin posts (because of the Pennies from Heaven--Forest of Dean connection; maybe the Forest of Dean is in The Singing Detective, too. I forget.).

Karin